Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that the right sticker placed in just the right spot will add significant HP. Can anyone tell me the best location for my new Quadzilla Diesel Performance stickers to insure max power from the Stealth?
I was thinking just above the Dmax badge on the doors would get it close to the source!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I learned a trick from the window tint guys, you spray the gooie side of the sticker and the surface you're applying it to with Windex and you can put it on and move it around to where you want it. Then you squeegy out the Windex and whala, no HP, ET or MPG losses!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since there's no secrets on this new site I guess I'll have too but I sure don't like giving up such top secret stuff! If those Furd guys get a hold of it we'll be finished!!

Oops, does that comment need to go in the War Room?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Don't forget to clean the surface really good or the edges will peel and cause enough drag to negate the added HP.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tony,

Thanks, I saw the furd & dodge spots which is another reason this is a great site. I was jokin about war room cause thems was fightin words!

Besides, we should share, they need all the help they can get!!

Oops, there I go again with them fightin words!! Old habits are hard to brake!!

You know what they say, you aim at nothin and you'll hit it! For being a whole lot of nothin, them furds sure are big targets!!

Dang, I gotta stop that!!

This new site sure is fun!!

Oh BTW, I do/have like/d some Fords, I recently sold this one to get the new DMAX. Something had to go!! I'm now a purest again, only GM!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chuntag95,

I should probably post this under the Power & Performance Forum as a power box thread but oh well. I chose the Quad cause there goo is the best, them stickers will hold on better than Edge, Predator, Duramaximizer, TST, and all the rest. I sware! Ask MichaelTomac with the 12.8/103 1/4 mile!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
DMAX2DAMAX said:
chuntag95,

I should probably post this under the Power & Performance Forum as a power box thread but oh well. I chose the Quad cause there goo is the best, them stickers will hold on better than Edge, Predator, Duramaximizer, TST, and all the rest. I sware! Ask MichaelTomac with the 12.8/103 1/4 mile!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Mackin,

I'm startin to think The Diesel Place is a drug too! Don't habit forming drugs require a prescription?

Should we make a suggestion to Nick that he put a warning label on it so we don't get hooked?

Or maybe this is just what the doctor ordered!!
Or would if he had a dmax!

BTW, another member told me your name is Alan, is that A L A N? If so, me too!

2DAMAX (Alan)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nothing better that good goo.
I guess I need to go over to cow town and talk to Quad.
How am I going to explain this one to the wife.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Allen

Close enough ...

It's the site, it Rocks ... Features ,no one looking over your shoulder .. I'm already addicted to Duramax as you know...

Mac

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chuntag95 wrote:

"How am I going to explain this one to the wife."

I put on a set of H2 Rims with 315's and told her I had to have the Quad to re-calibrate for the larger tires. That's two birds with one stone in my book, if you plan ahead!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
819 Posts
I do need new tires. For some reason, my rear tires have 3/32nds less thread than the fronts.
That is only 2 off the wear bars.
I could rotate and get another 3-5K ...... maybe ...... if I can keep the foot out of it. NOT!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I finally decided where to put my Quadzilla sticker, it's on the bottom side of my creeper. It looks better there than on the truck and from there it hasn't taken anything away from the performance!

Next I'll need to do a few mods on the creeper and I'll probably be needin a helmet!

BTW, creeper now looks good hangin on the front wall of my garage!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
I put my sticker on my Harley golf cart. It is now the fastest golf cart on the course!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Isn't the answer for "where to put the sticker"

Someplace where the Service Writer can't see it?

Still under warantee here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts