Diesel Place banner

Where Did You Locate Your Attitude????

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  maxinDixon 
#1 ·
I just received from Con's Performance and installed my Juice with Attitude Controller. I am wondering where everyone is locating their Attitude Controller.

I wasn't too thrilled with the mounting bracket included from Edge. So needless to say, I didn't use it.

Rather, I used velcro hook and loop and located it on the front of the dash, to the right of the driver's side air vent, above and slightly to the right of the 2WD button/light.

Its slightly obstructed by the steering wheel, but I didn't want to mount it any lower on the dash for safety reasons. Its a new toy, so I'm looking at it all the time and I consider it a distraction right now.

I routed the wiring up and over the dash down between the down and side fuse panel before routing it up under the hood latch and engine compartment. I hope to have a cleaner route in the future...perhaps having something to do with poking it through the air vent.

So.....where did you locate yours?

See less See more
#4 ·
dmaxlliTech,

I mounted mine in the exact same place as yours. It lasted there one day. I had to take her in for service and I realized what a pain it would be to remove and install every time I took it in.

You know, out of sight and out of mind.

I ended up using the Edge bracket. I like it there, it's right in my line of sight. IMHO

#6 ·
Here is where I put mine. Perfect to see and obstructs nothing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.