Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Where did you guys get your bilstiens and at what price. You guys convinced me they are the way to go and going to order a set. So I need to know where you experts get them from. Thanks alot CHris

·
Registered
463 Posts
I bought mine from Kennedy Diesel...$260. Delivered to my door in under a week!

Thanks Kennedy!

Kevin

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
kennedy 260.00

·
Registered
78 Posts
One more vote for Kennedy Diesel dot Com.

Great service.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kennedy Diesel. Great price and service as usual.

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 more vote for Kennedy Diesel.Rob
Edited by: Ct Rob

·
Registered
663 Posts
JK .... great price, excellent service!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got mine from Kennedy. Had to wait a couple weeks as there was a shortage at the time. He let me know the status of the order and they were well worth the wait.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
A friend of mine bought his shocks off an ebay guy and has been very pleased with them, he went online searched for them and found a wholesaler. He got them for about $150 and has been very pleased with them. I plan on some Rancho 9000 with the adjustable settings. Does anyone have those and if so what do you think about those? Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
got mine from JK can't beat his service

·
Registered
17 Posts
Also Off Road Warehouse, San Diego, Ca.

$59.95 each, picked them up myself at their store.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
GMC2500HD said:
A friend of mine bought his shocks off an ebay guy and has been very pleased with them, he went online searched for them and found a wholesaler. He got them for about $150 and has been very pleased with them. I plan on some Rancho 9000 with the adjustable settings. Does anyone have those and if so what do you think about those? Thanks

Excellent Shocks !!!!!!!

T
NY

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax said:
GMC2500HD said:

Excellent Shocks !!!!!!!

T
NY

When did you get 9000's ??

Mac

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Sweet nice to know they are worth it. Thanks

Not really intereseted in having yellow shocks under the truck so that is one reason I wanted to go with Rancho or anything other than bilsteins.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Kmart

29.00 ea on sale

1 - 20 of 28 Posts