Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded truck just before X-mas and the new used one came with "Trail Mark" Radial APR's on it. They were brade new and I expect something the dealer could put on cheap. Thing is, after a couple thousand miles, I'm loving them. They are better than any Firestone or Bridgestone I had recently. Great in snow and show no damage from the gravel I travel on a daily basis. I'm thinking they must be a relatively hard compound. Anybody know who caries this brand?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I googled it, and the brand is "Republic" I think. Not much info. They are available online from Tires-Easy. You could always call the dealer and ask.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Trailmark APR

THese were built by Kelly tire which is owned by Goodyear. I've sold at least 300 sets of them with good results all the way around. The trouble will be if we can get them in the future as Goodyear is tightening the reins on Kelly & supposedly we might not be able to get them any more which really sucks.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
King Pin;1591605; said:
The trouble will be if we can get them in the future as Goodyear is tightening the reins on Kelly
:D we would never do that.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I had a set of trailmark a/t's on my 01'...they were great...held up well and were good off road without a lot of road noise...i think i paid 400 bucks for 315's.....still lovin my new bfg's though:ro)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts