1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I think he's bummed with all the ice.. can't leave any rubber on ice

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Well we all know inclimate weather means the Duramax stays home if at all possible ....

I'm coming off two weeks of sickness for myself ,with it going around occupants of the household too pre and aft like secondary filters ...

I've also been forgetfull .... I read PM's and E-mails on the run and forget to respond later ....

Happy belated Christmas and New YEAR ...

I'm alive and well ,Max's is doing well .... Working on a few projects as well ...

How is the dyno coming ?? I know I need to stop in sometime but the impulse to purchase is greater then my needs,WHAT'S NEW ....

Mac

·
Registered
32 Posts
Traffic School or Jail???

John

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
IndigoDually said:
Traffic School or Jail???

John

I hate to say it .................. But it's been the other guy lately getting tagged ....

Mac

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a traffic school day coming soon, unfortunately 70 in a 50.....

Through my stupid radar detector in the garbage and bought a new one after that last one let me down.

At least it's been 18 months since the last one LOL

So now I have to be "good" for next 18 months, gonna be hard!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mac ...

Good to hear you are recovering ... some bug has been making the round in our home ... haven't had it yet but appears to be only a matter of time ..
.. oh well, if a fellow has to be laid up, better now than on pretty days ...

JimEdited by: JEBar

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Chevysrus said:
I have a traffic school day coming soon, unfortunately 70 in a 50.....

Through my stupid radar detector in the garbage and bought a new one after that last one let me down.

At least it's been 18 months since the last one LOL

So now I have to be "good" for next 18 months, gonna be hard!!!!
You drive slow ......

Forget radar detectors really ..... They only let you know your busted to give you time to stow the bear and eat some quick mints .....

You can't beat instant on and laser, free money for the municipalities ..... I do most of my speeding out of state, with no reciprocation, of course unless I run into a "player" locally then I can't help myself .....
Shame on me !!!!!!

Mac

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the update... (since we just got back from our vacation) CL&P was here while we were gone and hooked up the power to the dyno building!!!! now we are waiting for the electricians to come in and connect everything then we can get up and running! :) :)

Hopefully soon! dont worry ill let you all know when those dyno wheels start a spinning!!! im sure you guys will own the first DMAX dyno day anyway!!!!!

Shannon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts