Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering or maybe taking a poll of your DIC ( ok sorry enough) but what do you leave on as the display? I like to do the Ave MPG to see how high I can get it. But will flip to see what my trip mileage is on this tank. Maybe that is why I drive more gently now, I see what happens when my foot gets heavy the numbers just fall.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
12 inches errr um I mean Instant MPG.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Avg MPG. Why I don't know, I guess I keep it there hoping it will go higher than 13.8.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Vehicle odometer, guess it's just habit....

Max's display would just depress me.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Usually on Ave. MPG as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Off

·
Registered
100 Posts
Usually, instant MPG.

Sounds like Max might need a recalibration.

DaveEdited by: sycloneGuy

·
Registered
812 Posts
Mine is usually on instant MPG, so when I see 2 MPG I let up on the pedal. It kinda keeps the mileage up. Max Power, don't you use the metric system up there?? Inches and centimeters, it's all the same.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Instant MPG

·
Registered
233 Posts
I keep it on "instant MPG". When the instant MPG is very low, then I look quickly in the rear view mirror to see if it was a Dodge or Ford truck I just passed...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I third the OFF

·
Registered
270 Posts
Voodoo said:
Avg MPG. Why I don't know, I guess I keep it there hoping it will go higher than 13.8.

Welp! I finally got 14.mpg when I reached 500 miles on the odometer. I have been hoping for more.

·
Registered
687 Posts
AVG Econ... Usually look at 17-20 depending on fuel blend...

It looks too bare to be off.

·
Registered
349 Posts
odometer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well the whole reason I got mine was to "play" with it. Nyuk. I am always flipping the buttons to the different displays. Usually between, range, trip, avg economy, and odo.

Bill

1 - 20 of 36 Posts