Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if they drain the front axle. I just changed mine before i had my lift put on.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok sounds good man i just put amsoil in before i had it changed so i just wanted to make sure they didnt dumb it out

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
If they had to rotate your front axle to have the yoke point at the transfer case, you may need to add some. Wouldn't hurt to check.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If they had to rotate your front axle to have the yoke point at the transfer case, you may need to add some. Wouldn't hurt to check.
Rotating the housing raises the yoke, lowers the fill plug. Full is technically no longer full..........

·
Registered
565 Posts
Rotating the housing raises the yoke, lowers the fill plug. Full is technically no longer full..........
Makes sense to me, but, if the fill plug is now lower, how do you get enough fluid back into it and keep it from flowing back out the hole before you get the plug back in?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Makes sense to me, but, if the fill plug is now lower, how do you get enough fluid back into it and keep it from flowing back out the hole before you get the plug back in?
Jack the front end up as high as you can or park on an incline....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts