Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a member for a couple months but have yet to post. i have had my 2002 reg cab duramax for about 3-4 months and just got my second set of tires today(might have something to do with juice\att.:ro)) i went with the toyo at 285-75-16 on stockers.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Um i guess I should apologize for jacking the name max power. i had no idea he was one of the most popular people on the site. on one particular episode of the simpsons homer changes his name to max power and i thought i was funny so i tried that but wouldn't work so it modified it slightly. Oh ya thanks to everyone for all of the info i have learned a lot. i saw my dmax on autotrader one day, talked to friend that is a local dealer to aquire for better price then flew to idaho in a 50 something cessna (with tweed seats) the next day to pick truck up sight unseen(except three pics) in idaho. a friend of mine had a 02' CC that he traded the same day for a 96' cummins:badidea: (financial issues) . i got his chip and intake for $600;) . thanks again!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts