Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My name is Ashlin, and I just became the proud owner of an '01 Chevy 3500. It's a dualie, fully loaded, 4x4, with only 60K miles on the ticker.

I've been a member over at ColoradoK5 for about 4 years, and have finally succeeded in buying a tow rig. I have never owned a diesel before, much less a vehicle this new, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some insight to the world of these torque monsters.

See ya on the boards!

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey and welcome, im kinda new too, got my dmax in oct. You will learn alot here with all the fine folks., congradulations on the truck

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congrats and :welcome:

·
Registered
60 Posts
You came to the right place for insight. Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the DP.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
nice ride. dually's are aways a kick to have. my last one was a 83 k30 4x4 with a 6.2 you can see it in my garage with all the other antiques we have on the farm.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a sig showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. You are eligible for membership in the 3500 Dually Club. All you gotta do is ask. Follow the link in my sig to request membership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts