Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going on guy's? We have all been busy, I know I have with the motor and all, and haven't paid much attention to any extra circular activities. It has been cooling down, do we want to do another outdoors meet sometime soon, or what would you guy's like to see happen.

Do we have enough interest anymore to keep this up or is it just too much work?

Let's get some feedback from the members.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm with Chad on this, if you guys wanna keep this rolling, I'm definitely in, heck I'll even take the reins and start planning meets, if thats cool with everyone, between school and working in the shop I think I can swing some time to plan a meet....:cool:

Feedback?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm probably going to get some gauges for my truck here soon. Not sure if you guys wanna do a DIY meet and help me out haha, or maybe I'm the only guy who hasn't installed gauges before! Anyways, just a thought.

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
i can drink beer.......... and bullshit like nobodys business. :D

another outdoor meet would be cool. plan it for mid october sometime, give everyone time to see it, maybe get a bigger turnout. since the last one was down south, you got any park up north by you chad, that would work??

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can drink beer.......... and bullshit like nobodys business. :D

another outdoor meet would be cool. plan it for mid october sometime, give everyone time to see it, maybe get a bigger turnout. since the last one was down south, you got any park up north by you chad, that would work??
We have a bunch of parks out by me, a brand new one down the street that will work. Let's see if we can get enough interest and go from there on another BBQ.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok I'm down, so lets go. haha!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys, just throwing this out there, Friday Oct. 17 is midnight mayhem, so i was thinkin if anyone wants to go out and meet up that would be cool, maybe meet up and eat before???
or my other idea is whoever goes to midnight mayhem cool but plan a bbq out at a park on saturday the 18th maybe list off a few parks out your way Chad...

Lets hear some thoughts...

·
Registered
84 Posts
So is there a plan for this weekend? or, maybe not... haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey justin, im goin to the us open this weekend at mgm, got the hook ups, but im down for anything really, got my tonsils out friday so thats the only bs ha ha..anyways whenever you wanna put your cat up against my old mans cummins isx600 pre egr, give a holler ha ha
CHAD??? you alive mang?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm interested in the meets. A BBQ sounds cool

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
hey justin, im goin to the us open this weekend at mgm, got the hook ups, but im down for anything really, got my tonsils out friday so thats the only bs ha ha..anyways whenever you wanna put your cat up against my old mans cummins isx600 pre egr, give a holler ha ha
CHAD??? you alive mang?
Yes I am, left town to go hunting on Thrusday.

We need to meet up, I just haven't had the time lately, been hitting the gym 3 days a week, and working out at home three more times a week to lose some of my baby fat...:D So with leaving work at 6 to be at the gym at 6:30, working out until 7:30 and then going home to eat a healthy meal:rolleyes: I just don't have much time for anything else but the family.

·
Registered
84 Posts
What were you hunting? I think I'm going to go next sat for some birds but who knows if I will be able to find them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.