Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have an '05 Chevy CC LB LLY. I'm looking to start towing my 31' camper. I have an Edge Juice w/attitude. I was looking for a better exhaust to help lower EGT's, but don't want to get louder if possible. Is there an aftermarket 4"-5" system that I can put on, either cat-back or turbo-back, that won't mess up the computer? I've heard of setups that need fingersticks, etc. and don't want to have to mess around too much. I just want to bolt something on and go with no worries and lower my EGT's and not get any louder (got the wife and kids to think about)

I don't know what happened that there are about 6 other versions of this post. I am unable to delete. Sorry to the moderator.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
moving to Exhaust section. There is a poll at the top of this section with current exhaust kits being used, that may help.

Also,I removed the duplicates.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Banks Kat Back

Installed it a month or so ago. Is just about as quiet as stock. Able to remove and save stock system, in one piece.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
70 gsconvt- Check out the MBRP cat back system. Since you have a Crew cab, it will be a direct bolt in. Also, you will not have to worry about codes since your converter remains in place. Give us a call if you have any questions.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, didn't notice the exhaust section. I'll check out the MBRP stuff on your site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.