Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 crew cab 4x4 dually SLT with almost every option - 97000 miles and have invested over 5k in banks performance stuff, six gun w/speed loader, big head, monster exhaust, pilar temp and boost gauges, k&n filter kit, etc.. also have weld edo wheels. it books for 25+ k but what should I list it for >>? any comments welcome

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I'll give ya 2000 for it if you are worried about the injectors.
hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, what a waste of time you are. I was being serious and trying to determine a fair price since this forum is all about duramax's.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
toddr;1592806; said:
I have an 02 crew cab 4x4 dually SLT with almost every option - 97000 miles and have invested over 5k in banks performance stuff, six gun w/speed loader, big head, monster exhaust, pilar temp and boost gauges, k&n filter kit, etc.. also have weld edo wheels. it books for 25+ k but what should I list it for >>? any comments welcome
I think $25k is a little ambitious; I see '03 and '04 CC/SB SRW's go for anywhere between $20-24k with ~50-80,000mi.

You could start at asking $24...$25k, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high of getting that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, was thinking about listing it for 22-23k, think I can only get around 20 on a trade in. so guess anything over that is OK. Seems all of the extras dont count, my next truck will stay stock

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Don't forget about if you get the tax break with the trade-in, it may benigfit you to trade-in and get the tax free part, just weigh it out.

Sorry I wasted a second of your time, just making a joke, I did not mean to offend you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tolliwacker, its OK now, never had any problems with this truck and took your comment wrong, sorry. Thanks for the advise about the trade in.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Whats the bottom line $$$$$.?

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
toddr;1592868; said:
Seems all of the extras dont count, my next truck will stay stock
' Pull all 'yer stuff off before you trade or sell it. You'll make more money selling it all seperately than the value it adds to your truck. Granted, if you don't got the original parts anymore you can't take certain things off, but the Sixgun can definately come, those get about $400 on eBay, and the guages for sure.

You should be able to reuse the boost and pyrometer guages on your next truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts