Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys im on the edge and abou to jump in what exactly is in the suncoast 3 kit is there anything else i should worry about or just do the kit and never look back.

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not real specific does it come with all the clutches and steels?ect.

·
Registered
692 Posts
yes it does, just call eric or mike and they will answer all your question.

·
Registered
580 Posts
banshee42096;1575348; said:
its not real specific does it come with all the clutches and steels?ect.

It doesn't come with all the clutches. Comes with c-1 through c-4. It doesn't include c-5. You won't need them anyway. Buy it, You'll like it. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my question will be put to rest i just ordered the stage 3 with 1057 from mike l.i hope it will handle all the power my stock truck throws at it:D .for now:rolleyes:

·
Registered
747 Posts
banshee42096;1587868; said:
well my question will be put to rest i just ordered the stage 3 with 1057 from mike l.i hope it will handle all the power my stock truck throws at it:D .for now:rolleyes:
I'm sure it will. Guys running well over 500 rwhp and still knocking.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
:exactly:

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
turBeau;1588180; said:
I'm sure it will. Guys running well over 500 rwhp and still knocking.
Count me as one of the SC-III owners who have put the transmission through H E L L !!!!

65K miles, lots of daily beatings and 1/4 mile passes as well as tons of dyno time.

It will hold 500 HP............:D

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
2250 is not a bad price. It says it comes with a Triple lock torque converter, does everyone else just sell it. B/c you hear alot of people getting the 1057? About how much for installation you think?

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Any worries about punching it while in 6th gear? i hear a lot about the 5th to 4th shift needing to be cautious. I am understanding you guys 500 RWHP and under can drive the SCIII like you stole it? I want to upgrade my trans for street playing and occasional 1/4 MI blasts with a soon to come EFI live 500HP tune, What do you guys think? -thanks!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yes you can get just the 1057. I got mine From Eric. He will get you just what you need. Hope to let you konw soon ho it is.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
boy is it tourcher coming to work every day seeing your truck on the hoist and trans took apart and no trans kit to fix it yet still waiting at the delivery door for it to show up:) is that it no is that it no dam.mike l did tell me the 1057 is no where to be found that suncoast is building them now and should be ready wed i hope.is that it no:D .hopefully i dont go crazy waiting:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
banshee42096;1590036; said:
boy is it tourcher coming to work every day seeing your truck on the hoist and trans took apart and no trans kit to fix it yet still waiting at the delivery door for it to show up:) is that it no is that it no dam.mike l did tell me the 1057 is no where to be found that suncoast is building them now and should be ready wed i hope.is that it no:D .hopefully i dont go crazy waiting:rolleyes: .
Sorry for the delay, but Suncoast can't keep enough 1057's on the shelf. Should be shipping today.
mike

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
TIM Z;1589234; said:
Any worries about punching it while in 6th gear? i hear a lot about the 5th to 4th shift needing to be cautious. I am understanding you guys 500 RWHP and under can drive the SCIII like you stole it? I want to upgrade my trans for street playing and occasional 1/4 MI blasts with a soon to come EFI live 500HP tune, What do you guys think? -thanks!!!
No worries so far and I drive mine like a rental - DSP2 set on econ plus 120 and then 450+ race tune on top. No problems to date with SCIII and 1056.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mike L.;1590257; said:
Sorry for the delay, but Suncoast can't keep enough 1057's on the shelf. Should be shipping today.
mike
Send him some punctuation with it. :cool:

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
05Smoker;1590418; said:
No worries so far and I drive mine like a rental - DSP2 set on econ plus 120 and then 450+ race tune on top. No problems to date with SCIII and 1056.
Thanks!!! Im just on the Fence about the SC III or SC IV. I dont really want to spend the extra if i dont need it. But i am Always a believer in : DO IT RIGHT the FIRST TIME. So Help me Decide!!:)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i was never good at punctation:rolleyes: . but i do have to say my sc3 showed up today its like a late late x-mas.if everything goes well it will be in by this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts