Diesel Place banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
alittle late but bbqed some rib eyes seasoned in some jacko's seasoning cooked over some red oak logs, shrimp cooked in butter and garlic, corn on the cob all on the bbq...

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
Left over steak from "steak and a you know what day" Still waiting for the you know what. :rolleyes:
Better left over steak, than left over...BJ. -:t

Yesterday was mesquite grilled "real" inside skirt fajitas. Tonite was fresh fried halibut. Yum, yum.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
nothing i cant afford to buy food with diesel prices this high.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Venison chili-

Alot cheaper to kill a deer to eat! Cant tell the difference between venison burger and ground beef.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
had company over and I made Chicken Bryan a Carrabas recipe! awesome s__t....

·
Registered
923 Posts
Tonight is the real deal, Corned beef and cabbage, potato's, carrot's and BEER.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think I will just go on a liquid diet and just drink my diesel.....on no, on 2nd thought maybe I just wont eat or drink due to high fuel prices.

Seriously, smoked a whole chicken with some mesquite chips along with veggies and garlic toast.:rockit:

·
Registered
23 Posts
BBQ steak, roast potatoes, carrots & chocolate ice cream for dessert. yum, yum!

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
cheapie thursday....hamburger helper....mm mm good

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had BBQ'd steak, mashed potatoes, cream corn, cauliflower & cheese sauce. Was really good, especially since I didn't have to make it!

·
Registered
460 Posts
How about crab? Already cooked in oil. (2 stroke oil)

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
stuffed ham & cheese chicken breast, mixed steamed veggies (carrots, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower) & a baked potato with sour cream, green onion, & real bacon bits. Yum, yum!!!

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Birthday dinner tonight, I'm thinking lobster :)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Getting ready to order a Larosas pizza. That's the best I can do sitting here at work!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.