Diesel Place banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,929 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
threads like this should be banned.......................

unless they come with pics and a free sample delivered. :HiHi:

you ****ers are makin me hungry.... thanks.

I'll take a picture of my Jell-O if it will really make you happy...lmao

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
mmm 2 1/2lb sirlon burgers flame broiled with JD sauce velveta singles and whole wheat bread:drool:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Left over steak from "steak and a you know what day" Still waiting for the you know what. :rolleyes:
Hey at least you got the steak!! National steak and BJ day happen to also be my birthday. Guess what, NO STEAK, NO BJ, WTF!!! LOL...

Oh, dinner was courtesy of the pizza delivery guy tonight yip-EE!!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
nothing special tonight (buffalo wild wings), but tomorrow night is BYOS (bring your own steak) day. we're having several neighbors and family over to cook steak on the grill. the wife is making cheesy potatoes, and of course the beer will be plentiful.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Jello
Instant Mashed Potatoes
Mac N Cheese
and another Percocet

Lol I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and I can't eat anything remotely solid..

Which sucks. :rolleyes:
I'll have to remember this. I get all mine pulled April 4th. Oh Joy:rolleyes:

You guys eat well. Im both jealous and hungry. I had a 6in chicken breast sub from sub way and a bowl of their cheese,bacon and ham soup. Wasn't bad.

I've got this itch for chicken alfredo for some reason.Maybe some bread sticks or garlic bread:drool: Must suggest this to mom tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
Sorry, no pics of salmon while cooking... can get you pics of it after processing if you're that interested. :D

i'll pass on that.... after reading your post, i went down and got some salmon and cooked it up. salmon, mashed potatoes, garlic cheesetoast and some steamed veggies ....damn good, thanks for the idea :D .

i saw what it looked like processed about 20 minutes ago.... it was prettier the first time around :HiHi:

·
Bac To The Future
23,007 Posts
Normally Maxi is starting these types of threads... with pics and all!! :lol:

Tonight....chicken enchiladas!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Corned beef, cabbage, carrots and cole slaw.
Now there's a formula for cheap fuel gas! :D

Outback steak house tonight for me - and might do the Salmon.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Lemon garlic, talapia served on a bed of rice and ceasar salad with choclate cake for dessert.:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Goulash

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,141 Posts
Miller High Life

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Some big-ass stuffed noddle sea shell lookin' things....and a bowl of Capt Crunch after she goes to bed:D

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.