Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, guys lets get an idea of what we are all paying for fuel around the country. I'm planing a trip to Colorado next month. I know the prices will change by then but it would be helpful to kinda know what to expect. Here in south West Idaho currently the price is $2.09.

·
Registered
22 Posts
$1.57 right now @ the truckstop where I buy my fuel for my trucks. Its getting tuff to keep big trucks moving down the road at the rate of fuel prices right now....

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Prices here just went up another $.10 a gallon!!

They vary from $2.33 up to $2.53, depending on what station you go to.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jerry, thanks for the site. Will be very helpful on my trip. And thanks to all that have responded, can you guys believe the differance in pricing, wow what a rip off

·
Registered
511 Posts
$1.639 at the Flying J on I-75 & US 30. Diesel has actually gone down a few cents in the last couple of weeks, even though gasoline has gone up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deadfurrow, would that be Ag pricing or just the reg price of diesel in you area?

·
Registered
68 Posts
In Reno it keeps going up a few cents daily, now at 2.35. As usual Californis is screwing us again!

·
Registered
224 Posts
$1.83 up here in Anchorage, AK. You would think that it would be a little cheaper since it comes from here.

·
Registered
570 Posts
$1.88

·
Banned
449 Posts
1.74 here in Albany, NY.

·
Registered
653 Posts
$1.69 to 1.82 here in eastern PA

·
Registered
926 Posts
Between $1.67 and $1.80 in Northern Ohio, 5 minutes from Cedar Point Amusement Park, fuel should start going up now that it is summer again.

Dan

·
Registered
233 Posts
$1.99/gal in Salt Lake City

1 - 20 of 59 Posts