Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a power tuner but don't no the best one for my application. I was looking at the power pup from bully dog. I don't tow over 6000#. Was just looking for the 50hp/100 tourq setting to help compensate for the tires. Any andvice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Edge with attitude, just my 2cents worth.

Ron

·
Registered
340 Posts
Quad stealth all the way!!!!
Definately take the time and do the homework! I spent a lot of time on this site before finally going with the Stealth 135! The day that package showed up was far better than any christmas I can think of!

Mike

·
Registered
612 Posts
put me in the Edge camp but there are several good options available

Jim

·
Registered
68 Posts
new to the website but thougt i might post. i just installed banks 4" monster exhaust
and trying to decide on a tuner myself. i am looking at the edge attitude with hot and attitude or the banks 6 gun. love the banks exhaust but am in question about the 6 gun after reading the massive discussion on the product.
does anyone have any info on the granatelli/diable tuner? And is it stackable with the edge or the 6 gun. I would like to use to diablo on lower tune and be able to adjust the speedo for tire size being the other dont incorporate that directly into the tuner. Edited by: wkbrd2damax

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
wkbrd2damax, for us guys that work trucks and towing I think the banks may be real good since it has the power at lower rpm.

I don't worry about the 3-4 mph the speedo is off.

granatelli/diable tuner there is a topic on this and not very good customer service, time will tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Superchip tuner is a great option for you also. Three different power levels to choose from plus the ability to use it as a diagnostic code reader. Feedback that I have received from our customers has been very positive, great bang for the buck!

Kenny

·
Registered
68 Posts
I THINK THAT I MIGHT BE THE TEST ANIMAL HERE AND GO FOR THE BANKS 6 GUN. NOT 100% SURE YET. I'M STILL TORN BETWEEN THAT AND THE EDGE W/ATTITUDE WITH JUICE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts