Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put banks 6 w/ speed loader and i like the extra power. its like night and day. next i am going to build my tranny up and then i would like to get some MORE power. Is there anything that stacks good with banks? i know that quad stacks good with edge but not sure about banks. let me know ways to get more power! thanks

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nothing...banks sucks

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I don't think there is anything out there that will play nice with Banks.

If you do your tranny, lose the Banks and go with a high hp single tune IMO. PPE and TTS come to mind.

Or you could always buy the Edge so you have the guages and then stack the Quad or PPE with it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
IIRC I've herd good results with stacking the Banks six gun on a shelf. Or another option is to stack a for sale sign on it.
In all seriousness the six gun is ok by its self but doesnt play well with others.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
dale, (bigd) has spend some time and money sending it back trying to make it play with a quad, but still to no avail! ditch it as he did years ago!

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I duno if I would say banks sucks;) but as has ben stated no one I can think of has had good sucess with stacking it and higher HP stuff.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn

·
Registered
303 Posts
You should have done a search on stacking with Banks before you posted. You would have found what you needed to know and more. Trust me! I asked this same question!:banghead:

·
Registered
631 Posts
IIRC I've herd good results with stacking the Banks six gun on a shelf. Or another option is to stack a for sale sign on it.
In all seriousness the six gun is ok by its self but doesnt play well with others.
:funnypostDittos on this and the fact that Banks sucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts