Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what size tire you guys are running on 18x9 rims WITHOUT a lift. I WILL be cranking up the torsion bars to ALMOST level, and don't mind doing a LITTLE trimming.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just curious as to what size tire you guys are running on 18x9 rims WITHOUT a lift. I WILL be cranking up the torsion bars to ALMOST level, and don't mind doing a LITTLE trimming.
18 inch rims....there is not too much choice....no lift=fewer options...you might find a few "18 " type tires in the 285 0r 305. 305s are a little wider but not as tall as 285s....not by much though...hope this helps...p.s. those are very close to 33s...the commonly agreed size you could run w/o lift

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i run 325 60 18 on mine, did a little trimmin on the lower air damn and cranked up the torsion bars doesn rub any

-Rob-

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
I run 285/65/R18 BFG AT's on mine. Just a t-bar crank (6 turns) and trim of the front bumper

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another question.......do you guys have mud flaps in the front????

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
no, I dont..

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Another question.......do you guys have mud flaps in the front????
I had to take mine off, ive heard of some people twist tieing the back to their nerfbars but i just take them off when i have my 18's on

-Rob-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts