Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not a 6.2 question, but with the changes on the board Couldn't figure out where to put it because it is not vehicle specific.

I am looking for a new to me truck. We are expecing a 2nd child and that means we have outgrown the single cab and I need a quad style. Orignaly I was going to swap my 6.2 into a crew cab 85 but after further thought I am getting tired of working on my 6.2 and want something newer. It has failed on me 3 times in the last year when I needed it, and that has me with a bad taste in my mouth. So what would you guys recomend for a good running used platform that I can get into for under 15,000 Oh Yea I am a cheap ass as well!!

·
Eagle Eyes
1,343 Posts
anything used you get is probably going to need work. swap the engine into the crew cab and while doing it, make sure everythign is fixed. you being cheep...thats the less expensive route to take anyways.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
6.5 td start reading through our section and youll be impressed theres lots of them out there always nice to learn something new

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after looking and finding several I liked, I have decided i am too cheap to lay out that kind of money. I am going to hold off for another 2 years and see where we are then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts