Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty soon i'm going to be needing new tires and was thinking about buying new rims also..i am thinking about running 36 x 15.5 either on a 16x12 rim or 18x12 and was wondering whats the biggest offset i can put on my truck with a 6" fabtech lift...i also do not want to crank the t-bars upand don't mind trimming up the fender...anyone have any thought to this or even if its possable??? thanks for the help in advance....Julian

·
Registered
216 Posts
I Have The Same Setup ,i Was Running 36x15.5x16 Pj's,you Will Have To Cranck Them Up And Trim And They Will Still Rub Alittle On Sharp Turns,i Had 4.5 Back Set On My Rims

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have The Same Setup ,i Was Running 36x15.5x16 Pj's,you Will Have To Cranck Them Up And Trim And They Will Still Rub Alittle On Sharp Turns,i Had 4.5 Back Set On My Rims

how much do the tires stick out up front...and is your truck on a 10 or 12" wide rims? do u also think i could pull of 5" or 5.5 " offset if possable on the rims?

·
Registered
216 Posts
They Stick Out Pretty Good ,they Are 10 In.,i Have About 1 And 3/4 In's Between The Arm And Tire----i Just Bought New Tires And Rims 325x60x20 And 20 X10 Eagles,i Wanted To Get My Rim Back Under The Wheel Well Also But I Would Have To Have Gone With 20x8.5,so I Went With The 20x10 Which Is About 4.5 To 4 And 5/8s And I Am Going To Get 1 And 1/2 Spacers For The Rear

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would u maybe be interested in selling your old rims if you still have them around?

·
Registered
216 Posts
YES,I WAS GOING TO PUT THEM ON THE (FOR SALE) FORUM BUT HAVEN'T YET,THEY ARE WELD MOUNTAIN CRUSHERS 16X10 ,I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE WHEELS AND TIRES TOGETHER,NITTO 365X65X16 ,BOUGHT THE TIRES BACK IN JUNE RIMS ARE 2 I/2 YEARS OLD -----WHEELS NEW WERE 325.00 AND TIRES WERE 240.00,WAS GOING TO ASK 1000.00 PLUS SHIPPING,LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
prolly would have to wait a while before i could do anything like that...tires in pretty good shape...and how much did you have to crank up the t-bars inorder to get them to barly rub?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts