Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I know that I ask a lot of questions. but I'm trying to learn all I can about my truck, like what is the horsepower, and the torque? My brother-in-law has a 77 ford 4X4 with a stock 400 in it,-:t
I know that my truck would pull himfrom here to California if he would quit making excuses and hook em up, but I would like to h
ave some numbers to add a little fuel to the fire.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
190HP and about 380-400torque(don't know torque number off the top of my head). Put an exhaust and open up the intake and she'll be a whole new engine you didn't know you had.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
190HP and about 380-400torque(don't know torque number off the top of my head). Put an exhaust and open up the intake and she'll be a whole new engine you didn't know you had.
his sig says he has dual 3 inch out the back door. open up the intake in which way, how, where. mine has a k & r air filter.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have straight exhaust now, so what I can I do for more? And what about the Intake? I seen on here where a guy took a dremil tool to his turbo to open it up(where it sits on the intake), is that safe, and does it help out much?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts