• 501 HP - 700+ HP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be interesting, to see how far you, and other Powerstroke enthusiasts are willing to go, to achieve your ultimate Horsepower/Torque goals? As we all know, to get to the top end it is a costly venture, but definitely is attainable.

This will be the year for the Powerstroke to break out into the higher HP levels, with the new programs available, as well as for the 7.3 Powerstrokes, a new (but expensive) High Pressure Oil Pump, which is needed to achieve the top end levels. With the many vendors now having high horsepower injectors, its only a matter of time for the Powerstroke to break out into the realm of HP levels that the Cummins has had for years. If nothing else, diesel lovers in general in all makes/models can have the same fun that those folks back in the late 1960's had with their big block engined vehicles. We all must remember to be careful in using that power though, but generally with Diesels, the additional power is used for towing purposes.

What are your thoughts of attaining the upper end of HP/Torque levels?

Dale

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I first thought I would vote myself, as I think 450+ will be my ultimate goal eventually.

Dale

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would like to get as much hp out of my psd as i can for what little i can spend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts