Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of this today while I was driving....what stations do my fellow D-Max owners listen while tuning into the XM.

I'll start!

Squizz(48), BoneYard(41), then TheSystem(82) if nothing on those 3 then it is off to Bluesville or XCounty.

Edited by: NoWake200

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Listed numerically, listened to in any order depending on mood.

(11) Nashville (46) Top tracks (74) Bluesville

(115) Disney (Kids love it!)

(144) Nascar (150) Comedy

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I may never know.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Both comedy channels,
X-country,
Hank's place,
50's, 60's, 70's, and
Top tracks.

Not neccessarly in that order. I listen to just about anything except some of the 90's & newer stuff. Just can't get into that yet.

·
Registered
958 Posts
42, 46, 150

Doesn't it work in Manitoba?

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
150, nothing like Jeff Foxworthy at 3:30 am on the way to work.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Camstyn said:
42, 46, 150

Doesn't it work in Manitoba?

I think it does but I have been waiting 2+ month on a soundgate adaper.
I phoned today to see what the hold up is. Hopefully they will get back to me soon

·
Registered
845 Posts
XM 47 ethel, XM 48 Squizz, Comedy XL 150. Everyone asks me what I think of XM, I tell em I havent listened to FM since I got it a year and half ago

IMHO the best thing if you spend alot of time driving,

My dad was with me in my truck once and a guy called squizz saying the F word and stuff...My old mans like holy crap they can say that on the radio now...didnt even bother explaning

Bill

·
Registered
125 Posts
Without a doubt my favorite is Bluesville. I also find myself listening to Fox News on occasion. Edited by: NCMax

·
Registered
391 Posts
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SPENDING FOR A COMPLETE XM SET UP??, I'D LIKE TO GET "1 RADIO" THAT I CAN PUT IN MY BIG AND SMALL TRUCK

NO HIGHJACK INTENDED

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am just running with the factory radio that has XM...but I know there are some radios that are portable. It is a must have in that 'Big Rig" of yours. They have the ant. thats mount to your mirror.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
mpl897 said:
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SPENDING FOR A COMPLETE XM SET UP??, I'D LIKE TO GET "1 RADIO" THAT I CAN PUT IN MY BIG AND SMALL TRUCK

NO HIGHJACK INTENDED

Roady,

Best value for the money I think, totally portable, only drawback is no BOOM BOX as of yet.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
245 Posts
-nashville

-150 comdey

- the other rock and county channels.

- then back to FM for local news and traffic sometimes.

Didn't want XM but since I bought off the lot I'm taking advantage of the 3 months free. Might treat myself to it if I know I'm doing a bunch of long trips for a bit.

Can you prepay for a year of XM?

cmc

·
Registered
58 Posts
Top Tracks.....CNN Headline News.....Fox News.......and various others on occasion. I go back to FM once in a great while for a few minutes to remind myself why I like XM so well!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
211 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax said:
mpl897 said:

NO HIGHJACK INTENDED

Roady,

Best value for the money I think, totally portable, only drawback is no BOOM BOX as of yet.

T
NY

Have to agree with Tony. The Roady and the XM Commander uses the new XM chip set. IMO the Roady does not look as clean installed as the Commander, but it is portable. I went with Commander because I could mount the head unit in my OH console and I had no intentions of moving it around. I'm thinking about a Roady to move between the house and the Harley!

On the Thread, I listen to 46 top tracks , 45 Xm Cafe, 40 Deep Tracks, 6 60s, 7 70s, 8 80s, 9 90s, 150 comedy

Check out the programming guides!

·
Registered
211 Posts
CMC-GMC said:
Can you prepay for a year of XM?

cmc

I know my 2 year Sub was $199. I didn't notice the other rates. I'm sure you can. I think a second unit was about $4.95 on the same account.... Hmmmm

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
XM 150 - 99% of the time

·
Registered
130 Posts
My favorites are 8 for 80's Top Tracks, 150 and 205. I am suprised more of you are not listing 205. I could have sworn I recognized some of your handles being used on the Night Calls callin program

1 - 20 of 26 Posts