Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Silverado HD 2500 LTZ ZR1 Metallic Black 6.6 Duramax
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speedometer Plant Car Automotive design Odometer
Can someone please tell me what my DIC is telling me. See what looks like an exhaust component emblem displayed under the fuel pump. I believe that the truck is telling me that it’s performing a Regen.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think ts just a picture of a filter under a fuel pump. But I don't have that type dic.

It definitely not saying it's in regen.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked through my manuals and can’t find anything about an emblem like it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I= information at the top indicating fuel filter life remaining @ 77%. It makes sense to me the picture below the fuel pump is a fuel filter. I generally change the fuel filter (if your only run one) every 12K miles.
Since I do run a pre OEM auxiliary fuel filter, that filter gets changed at 12K miles then at 24K miles both the pre OEM and the OEM are replaced. Still have original injectors.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I= information at the top indicating fuel filter life remaining @ 77%. It makes sense to me the picture below the fuel pump is a fuel filter. I generally change the fuel filter (if your only run one) every 12K miles.
Since I do run a pre OEM auxiliary fuel filter, that filter gets changed at 12K miles then at 24K miles both the pre OEM and the OEM are replaced. Still have original injectors.
I realized this afternoon that I changed my display on the DIC last night without realizing that I did it. I thank you for the helpful reply and conformation of my thoughts. I normally run the gas mileage display.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize for bothering everyone for a stupid mistake on my part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts