Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can’t seem to find this part separately of the Vacuum Regulator Valve (I think that’s what it’s called). Mine is pretty rotted. What is it called and where can I find a new one? Hopefully I don’t have to buy the entire thing. Thank you in advance.
Wood Font Brick Road surface Gas

Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Gas Auto part Heat-shrink tubing
1 - 2 of 2 Posts