Diesel Place banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
good question i'm not sure what they are called neither, but i have a used VRV Valve from a 82 eng that had a th400, if u want an extra one with that part attached PM me for info. since i am converting the eng to a 700r4.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts