Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the TSB # for the leaking hose that goes to the intercooler on the passenger side under the air box. Mine is leaking and I like to have as much info as possible before I take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
What is the TSB # for the leaking hose that goes to the intercooler on the passenger side under the air box. Mine is leaking and I like to have as much info as possible before I take it to the dealer.

PIP3068C. Or Doc ID#1722889

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks-I was beginning to think no one was going to chime in.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have mine at the dealer now for the same problem. What is leaking, hose clamp,fitting or something else. Also what is the fluid leaking, anti freeze?
I called them and they said they fixed it, but could not dupicate the surging problem. I will have to leave it overnight and go in tomorrow and show them. I sure dont know how they can miss it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's leaking oil like the clamp isn't tight enough. But everything I read says no matter how tight you try to tighten it; it will blow off or leak. I hear you can use hair spray as an adhesive or even flair the neck out with pliers. But it's still under warranty so for now it's their problem. To me that's part of the high price package we pay for a new truck and also it will be on record for the future.
BTW-what the hell oil is leaking anyhow. I thought on air traveled through this hose; seeing how it goes to the after cooler. Is there something wrong with my turbo or is this normal?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What exactly does this TSB state anyhow?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts