Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent seen that posted yet so i was just wondering, if the edge is gunna be 5 months comming out id like to snatch up a cheap programer to fix my speedo anyway so i can get my full mileage writeoff on my work truck. will the edge have a speedo adjustment option? have previous ones? and if not, will i be able to stack them, like use the edge for performance but p/p for tire adjustment? sorry for all the questions, my last diesel i just slaped in a basic programmer and went with it, this time i wanna do it right.

·
Registered
320 Posts
between $390.00 and $435.00 depending on what deal you can find floating around. I got mine from summit racing for around $388.00 shipped but I think they raised their prices since then,You can call them and see. http://www.xtremediesel.com has them for $430.39 shipped I dont think i've seen them cheaper than that recently. as far as stacking I dont know, but without some tranny work the pup on extreme is more than the stock alley can handle without hurting it, it really strains when under hard acceleration I dropped mine down a notch and it seem's to work fine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
between $390.00 and $435.00 depending on what deal you can find floating around. I got mine from summit racing for around $388.00 shipped but I think they raised their prices since then,You can call them and see. http://www.xtremediesel.com has them for $430.39 shipped I dont think i've seen them cheaper than that recently. as far as stacking I dont know, but without some tranny work the pup on extreme is more than the stock alley can handle without hurting it, it really strains when under hard acceleration I dropped mine down a notch and it seem's to work fine.
yea, but the edge is a much better product, and it keeps the tranny out of limp mode and i do plan to upgrade it to hold up better

btw, what catback do you have, hows it sound, any drone and what did it cost, lol, sorry

·
Registered
155 Posts
I went on internet the other nite and found them for $366 shipped
tse truckstuff.com you get 15% off nets 366.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went on internet the other nite and found them for $366 shipped
tse truckstuff.com you get 15% off nets 366.
um, link me cause ill i see on that site is edge products

·
Registered
354 Posts
i also have mine on teh performance mode-stage 3 and the truck hauls ass and no issues with egt's etc on the factory exhaust, just ordered my 5" exhaust system so that will help even more, im so tempted to try the extreme level but dont want to hurt my tranny

·
Registered
320 Posts
yea, but the edge is a much better product, and it keeps the tranny out of limp mode and i do plan to upgrade it to hold up better

btw, what catback do you have, hows it sound, any drone and what did it cost, lol, sorry
you might call it a one off, my buddy owns a muffler shop I just had to buy the pipe and tip, it was $75.00 if I remember right.):h even with no muffler it is not loud at all I was kinda disapointed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, so i ordered it from tse truck stuff, im assuming the same programmer works on all three trucks since you cant specify when ordering what its for?:confused:

·
Registered
320 Posts
if you ordered the powerpup no it is model specific. if you ordered the triple dog, it works on all three trucks but not the 06 lly/lbz yet until they release the software. dont put it on until they do and you update it or you will have trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts