Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to this forum and the owner of a 04 cc d/a and have made the decision to go with quadzilla tuner ... i would like to know the best stack to go with it..... i have already upgraded the exhaust and air intake......

btw .... this forum is great and very informative....thanks alot guys

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Suncoast Converters,honestly ......

Get a level you feel will fit your build up and go from there .... Other wise the real power won't be released nevertheless .....

Welcome to the Place

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
comp juice.........with a updated tranny.......its pointless without.........215 makes more than the stock allison can stand add comp or 145 juice and the truck will fly maybe some propane for fun...........welcome

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I would not pull the tranny for less than a 4

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
But stage 2 claims it can handle 465rwhp and I dont see hardly any of these guys making more than that. So why spend more than 2000 more for a higher level if its not necessary?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
1bad01 said:
But stage 2 claims it can handle 465rwhp and I dont see hardly any of these guys making more than that. So why spend more than 2000 more for a higher level if its not necessary?

Stock clutches wont take to many boost launches over time at that HP level .... You will begin to see some deterioration ...
Most guys running Quad 215 and Full OJ are over 465RWHP ... Remember you can't load the dyno like you can on the street .... I can build significant more boost on the street ...

Will be good to see the Trans-go and converter put to the everyday driving at that HP test ....

Mac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts