Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me your thoughts, i might trade my 05 3500 along with cash for this...

2005 Chevrolet 4500 Kodiak
Under 5000 miles (In Dec. maybe 7000 now?) , Duramx LLY/Allison tranny, $36k+ in aftermarket upfit. Western Hauler bed. Full high quality leather interior, Large TV with custom dash and center console, built in radar dector, reverse camera that shows entire bed, rear seat converts into bed, air ride, air seats, Kenwood DVD/CD/NAV, Kenwood speakers inside. 105 gallon fuel tank on the rear as well along with the stock 40 gallon under the truck as well... 145 total gallon capacity. Limo lighting in the ceiling of interior. LED lights for all rear lights as well with chrome bezels. Painted mirrors. Very clean and garage kept.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Check the cab and chassis value,that is all a dealer will give on a trade.These trucks have no trade in value.animal

·
Registered
897 Posts
I agree my 3500 conversion had almost that exact same interior. They offered me nothing for any of that. They told me the conversion only adds value if less than 5 years old, and then only minimal compared to cost of conversion. I will never buy another conversion again because of that. I thought when I paid that 10 grand for the conversion I would get some of that back out at trade in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I was looking used ones for 05 like this one were going for $45-55,000. They may not have much value for trade-in, but what the heck does?? They do have value for people wanting one. I regularly see them going on ebay in the 35-55k range from 02 and up used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts