Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i bought a predator instaed of edge juice/attitude becase i was to cheap at the time now i wish i would have got the edge. i want the gage readings and gauges would cost almost as much as the j/a. is there any way to sell the predator now that it has my vin # in it (and would it be worth it $ wise) or would it be better to just stack with a j/a? how would that stack run(would it work well and be drive able?). i love the way my truck ran on the 85hp level (did not see a difference between that and the 120hp) untill the clutch started sliping every time i get on it. i like blowing peoples minds when i show them how fiast the big truck will move

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
You can restore the stock tune into your Predator and sell it if you want to, everything will be fine. But, consider this. Analog gauges, while they may be a little pricey, will give you more accurate and better read outs that the computer readouts you get from the attitude. Although, the attitude does monitor slip percentages and a few other things that you cannot monitor with analog gauges. Pillar gauges look neat too IMO.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Predator is vin locked on "ALL" LB-7 cost to unlock is $100

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Sorry, I stand corrected.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
You are stuck with the Predator, it is VIN Locked.

The Predator makes a good scan tool and code reader.

Lot's of "USED" Juice/Attitudes for sale all the time here.

T;) NY

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
the predator isn't worth selling..

Keep it. but if your gonna play w/ the 120 tune once ina while...let it learn real good...that could be the reason you slipped alot...drive around for a day or so. Around town..lots of stop and go. w/ all diffrent throttle positions

that will help solve some of the flaring

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
the predator isn't worth selling..

Keep it. but if your gonna play w/ the 120 tune once ina while...let it learn real good...that could be the reason you slipped alot...drive around for a day or so. Around town..lots of stop and go. w/ all diffrent throttle positions

that will help solve some of the flaring
its a manual, its only as smart as the driver:lol: :joke:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
lmao...shoulda paid attention to

CLUTCH started slipping,lol

figures...a Manual..what fun is that?lol there only fun in pony cars

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
you should have done like my dad tels me "spend the money and get the the one you want or dont buy one at all." when you do that you will be happy and not second guess yourself

·
Registered
287 Posts
Buy the edge if u want it...get some lift pumps and stack the two. but before that id talk to evan at crank it up or check out the south bend section on here. both SBC and evan got nice set ups.:grd:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts