Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 K30 CUCV 6.2, 98 Suburban 6.5, 99 Suburban 6.5, 06 Ram 5.9
58 Posts
Was thinking about painting the top black, bottom white with a 1/4 inch red pin stripe separating the 2 at the body line, but... I live in Florida, and even with tinted windows and a completely new AC system (I mean all of it, front and rear to include lines) it's still hard to keep that Burb cool. So I compromised.. factory white, mono chromatic look (white grill, bumpers) with smoked lenses, black mirrors, black rims.. just enough to set it off a little. It won't fit in my garage and the Florida sun is hard on paint so I figured it has lasted almost 23 years and where the paint isn't flaking it still looks great, why change now. LOL..

She's not perfect, but that's the way I like my trucks. I want a decent looking truck but not a pavement princess. I use my stuff for what they were intended for.. She works hard, she's reliable, hauls everything we ask her too and is always ready for the next challenge.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good luck!!

Sounds like your completely capable of handling it all.

The HVAC stuff is fun. LOL.. I replaced the entire front and rear system in my Suburban last summer. Amazing the difference it makes!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did the same!! Oil and filter change, front and rear axle fluid, and a general check up.. 248k and counting!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts