Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the exhaust off of an 05 fit the 06s? im wanting to put a cat delete system on mine or just a turbo back.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have had 1 exhaust sistem on mi 02,03,04 trucks. looking at mi 06 looks like it shuld fit w/o cat. Im going to wait till spring to change it.I want to get a good feel for stock.And see if there is a big difference in EGTs & power

·
Registered
612 Posts
If you go turbo back it will work. Diff is behind the cat where the pipes meet.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The cat back kit for the '01 - '05 will not fit the '06 truck without modifications. If you use a cat delete pipe and exhaust from an '01 - '05 truck complete is will fit. We have them all so it's kind of a your choice deal, if you want a cat back just buy the '06 unit and bolt it in place.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
pecandude1,

The LB7 and LLY systesm will fit an LBZ, but you will NOT be able to remove and reinstall the cat as the LBZ ca tis a different dimension than the early trucks. We stock all the MBRP LBZ kits that will allow you to go cat back or replace the cat pipe and then reinsert the stock cat anytime you want to. They are available in aluminized, 409 and 304 stainless in singles and duals too. Call us if you have any quetsions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.