Diesel Place banner

What did you do to your LML today?

LML: 
124K views 678 replies 149 participants last post by  PurelyBarbed 
#1 ·
Very simple- Tell us what you did to your LML today.

Cleaned the snow off it again, and drove it to work.

#2 ·
Bought a rear camera to use with the Insight. Still need to install.

#3 ·
Set up an appointment on thursday to get the bedliner sprayed in, and likely a undercover folding tonneau cover installed. Between DW color options, wanting jet black interior, and my options list which included the 20" optional polished wheels, the only one we found had the spray in bedliner delete option.

Don't know if that was/is good or bad. Costs more to get one sprayed in, but don't know how the factory ones hold up. Using the same folks that did our 04, which still looks deep black and brand new after 10 years of use. State uses them for vehicles as well.

#4 ·
Pulled out of the driveway without unplugging it first. Luckily I had just used dielectric grease on the plug and extension cord. Truck is fine- wonder how far I pulled the cord out of the garage. Might be at the street!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#9 ·
Lol that sucks, I've done it too. No you just have a longer extension cord😄

#5 ·
Left it in winter hibernation. :HiHi:

#6 ·
Picking it up from from the dealer tonight.. Supposedly my Poor Exhaust Fluid Quality issue was resolved and I was assured it will stay that way. Sounds like the dealer utilized the GM TSB that was released in January. I was told they replaced both NOX sensors. My fingers are crossed, wish me luck?

#7 ·
Good luck with that. Hopefully they've got it all sorted out for you.
I'm leaning heavily toward tuning mine. It'll have to be emissions "compliant", just so inspectors don't look for missing parts.
FASS 150 is on the short list too.

#8 ·
Just commuted to work and back. Plugged it in so it starts up without straining the starter motor.

#11 ·
Starter her up at 6am while -10 outside and 3 inches of snow from over night. Cleaned the snow off of her. Carefully drove to work in 4x4. Saw 2 cars in a ditch on the way to work.

#16 ·
It's nice to be able to drop the fender well liner out so easy with the screws in the panels. Next to air conditioned seats, that's my favorite part of this truck! :HiHi:

#23 ·
I installed a Fleese Performance resonator delete!! Bought from Thoroughbred Diesel.

#34 ·
Friday the bedliner was sprayed in, trifold tonneau cover installed, retractable tie down's installed in the bed cutouts, underseat storage unit arrived, installed it and filled with stuff, transferred stuff from the 04 to the 15 and DS now has the 04.

Disabled the seatbelt warning alarm, easy to do, just unplug the connector to the ds seatbelt. Done this on every vehicle I've owned, since I use a seatbelt, but don't put it on till I start the engine, and hate the chime.

Picked up and programmed spare keys, Installed the Torklift stable loads on the overload springs in prep for towing my 35' TT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.