Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Had it flat bedded home, thawed it out for an hour, added a bottle of PS 911 and reprimed it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yep, runs like a champ. I had it reprimed an hour after I got it in the garage. I pulled the filter on the side of the road and it was dry, couldnt pull fuel up with the primer so it must have had a frozen line. It was -13 the night before. I had bought fuel near Cincinnati on my way home and even treated it with PS and it still gelled up, I am a little pissed at Speedway right now.

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
Fired it up, it kicked on high idle for about a minute and then I went 2.6 miles to work, where I shut it off. :coffee:

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
cleaned snow off and fired up .sat for 2wks in ice cold weather.sub zero!

·
LLY Guy
11,949 Posts
I drove past my old LLY at the body shop.... Kid that bought it crunched the front bumper and grille. Wanted to cry!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I hate it when you see a vehicle you used to own and it's getting beat up/abused by the new owner. Really depressing.
But back to the topic, I drove away from it this morning and saw it was covered in snow, and looked the same when I got home.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
I talked to my truck through out the day thanking it for it's continuous service in this deep freeze we live in. -27C outside right now. My wifes car and my Harley sit in a warm garage. My truck sits outside.

·
Registered
828 Posts
My truck sits outside as well. After a half hour warmup yesterday the mirror read -3. Running like a sewing machine. Love it more every day!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Repaired that plastic door pocket on my drivers door near the bottom. Screw part busted off so I hot glued it back together. Tomorrow is trying to figure out where my coolant is going. Slow leak, but annoying. Head gaskets already replaced about 2 years ago...

·
LLY Guy
11,949 Posts
Took it out in the snow and played.
My pantry was kinda empty, so me and the wife dropped off the kid with inlaws, went and scoped out some new houses, and went to the market for some groceries.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Missing the empty spot in my driveway where she usually sits because she's getting paint freshened up. So I guess I thought about her today

·
LLY Guy
11,949 Posts
Gave it a second look as I drove out of the driveway for work.
Then a third look when I pulled back in for the stuff I forgot to take with me.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Let my High School son drive it to school today!
Maybe i should withhold driving privileges until there HS Baseball team wins a game, they got Beat 10-0 today, & the coach said they were going to be the top team this year.
so far 1-6 YTD!

1 - 20 of 304 Posts