Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Turned up the t-bars 8 turns each, put shock spacers in, in prep for 295/70/18 cooper st maxx on monday. Just picked it up in Illinois yesterday, drove it back to nj. What a truck!

Reactions: Loosechange1

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
My wife just commented how quiet my new truck is compared to my lly with mrbp cool duals and I said I'm not doing any exhaust work to this one! Then I see a pic of 1badmax exhaust pipe and I start thinking........

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
1BADMAXS is yours deleted or just DPF back?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Put on my Chrome areoskin bug shield. and my three LED raptor lights and grill.
Nice truck. :thumb:

Really like the side mirrors painted white.

is the GMC logo on the grill from realtruck.com?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
How's the transmission temps?
ha
My 2011 had no problems with transmission temperature . With the light in that spot . Have not been out with the L5P yet. I'll keep you posted on the tranny temps. If they get too high I will go down to a 12 inch lightbar. But from past experience I should have no problem.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Are you towing?

·
diesel pro
786 Posts
Turned up the t-bars 8 turns each, put shock spacers in, in prep for 295/70/18 cooper st maxx on monday. Just picked it up in Illinois yesterday, drove it back to nj. What a truck!
WOW ! 8 full turns on each side ? Must ride like a lumber wagon or maybe a 1970 thru 2017 Dodge Power Wagon. You had to come close to cranking it all the way to the stops...The "revised" geometry is going to burn that new rubber off in big hurry and eat all ball joints amongst other front end components and as a bonus it will beat your teeth out whole doing it....Very interested in hearing your thoughts on the ride quality on lack there of ?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts