Diesel Place banner

Game on?

• Big tail pipe

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Smoke signals

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Fart can exhaust (with tinker toy attachment)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Passing

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other, what

Votes: 7 9.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grd: Will a Bomber's salute cause, you to think game on?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
The classic stare down at a red light usually gets me goin. With smoke signals holdin a tight second!!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
When the guy at the stop light rolls down his window and proceeds to stand on his seat and moon you....):h

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
That just mean he likes you Scott............... :D

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
When I had my truck I didnt care what anybody else did. WFO when the light when green and if they wanted to try to hang then let em :muahaha:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hemi badge on the truck, or any Mopig for that matter they all think they're big s&its!!!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I always thought the "look" and the engine rev made it a go.

It seemed like fun today when driving back from Columbus and a PS F250 or 350 came chuging by me when I was doing 75 and I figured what the heck, let's see what this pig can do.. :D I don't know my speed since my speedo only goes to 85 and it was far pegged as I blew by him trying to come up and catch me. It was kinda fun until the wife:( kept yelling at me to slow down:eek: . I just told her I would slow down after the next big rig (with enough clearance in front of him) and after about 14 trucks later I backed it down to 75.. Don't know exactly where I would have stood in all out from the start run buit it was fun keeping them at bay on the highway):h ):h :ro)

Mark

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
BTW, I can't do the smoke signals right now since my IP has not yet been turned up.:(

Mark

·
Registered
826 Posts
Mark you know those Ohio State Troopers will rip you a new one for that.

I'm pretty sure Ohio is the only state with a death penalty for speeding.

(Columbus native)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Mark you know those Ohio State Troopers will rip you a new one for that.

I'm pretty sure Ohio is the only state with a death penalty for speeding.

(Columbus native)
Thankfully I had the CB on and I have a connection that's a trooper up that way from a job I had done down this way..
Mark

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Smoke when rolling.

Slight nudge forward at the light.

My Edge box is where it cant be seen by other drivers.

I'll punch her up to 5, push the tow/haul button and always let the other guy make the first move.

So far, have only lost to a Miata.......of course it had a 5.0 liter Mustang engine in it. I had him for the first 30-40 feet......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Annoying stickers of any kind, I am a fan of all trucks but the "eatin ______ $hittin _______", "I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin", blah, blah , blah, those always get me goin.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i say anything that sounds like a lawnmower!
robert

·
Registered
734 Posts
or another is when the guy stays right next to you, wont speed up or slow down...just stays right with you. And plays his pipes a little.

·
Registered
962 Posts
If its a diesel, then usually the 4-5 inch exhaust or stacks means he at least will play even if the truck is stock. If they are sending smoke signals, its definatley on, and if they start revving it up at the light, then i start building boost when i see that my light is about to turn green.

Eric

·
Registered
174 Posts
I hate when you are running down the highway, cruise set, and you start to go around someone and they speed up. It's like, WTF!! You have been happy putting around for that long, why speed up now. I usually don't go speeding up after them until they do the speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down....I fly right by them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
around here in the ol' licking county, its always the rev & stare.
a while back when my truck was mostly stock, if a fast looking car stopped at the light beside me, id rev it, theyd rev it, the light would turn, and id take off like normal, and let them waste gas, and id laugh.

·
Registered
79 Posts
when the guy in the driver seat stares you down and his girl gives a flurting smile,GAME ON!!!!!!:ro)

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
If it's got a fart can,it there is smoke signals,of if it's a Homie dude that needs black lung ):h . I saw the first SUV with a fart can the other day :rolleyes: ,what's next :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.