Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Silver Birch

Votes: 80 31.1%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering what for color you all like the best...White, Black, Dark Blue, or Silver Birch???

·
Registered
284 Posts
here is my $.02.

I have a black DMax and really like it BUT it shows every bit of dirt but worse it shows chips and scratches, swirl marks etc. Unless you plan on buying a PC and buffing regularly I'd stay away from Black.....but it looks good when clean!

My last truck GMC 1/2 ton was metalic pewter and I loved that color, its very similar to the birch. Does not show dirt or wear near like the black.

In the end its your choice I am not a fan of white (no real reason).

Good luck!

Steve

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
mine is black as well bc i wanted something different. but it is a pain to keep clean and does show ever little scratch, chip and swirl. my favorite 2 colors is black if u can keep it clean but the graystone metallic is another i like alot.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Red and Black are my two favorite colors. I live in the country and quite often drive gravel so it's pertnere impossible to keep black cleen. Thus the reason I stuck with red. If I lived in town and hardly ever left the pavement there would be no doubt in my mind that I would have black.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have to say Silver Birch because that is the color of my truck, but I do like the Granite Blue...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I perfer Black or Red. However, I have owned both and they are too much work to keep clean. So the last two trucks I have bought are White. The lighter colors seem to hide a lot of dirt before they look bad.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I don't like white on about every vehicle but for some reason I love it on these trucks. Also as pointed out they don't show dirt or imperfections as much as other darker colors.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
mines white and i wasnt sure how much i liked it when i first bought it. now i love it. It looks good when you get you door handles and fendor flares the same color. i will try to find a picture and post it

·
Registered
169 Posts
Black and Red are awsome colors - for someone else to own! Look great but are way too much work for me. My last truck was white. My new truck is silver birch. The key will be how it holds up to the Colorado sun - Had a black jeep and the sun here just tore it up.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Don't think that it's offered anymore...but I got it on my new 07 Classic Dually....Blue Granite Metallici.....awesome!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
My last 4 trucks have been Silver Birch.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
take a look at the garage

·
Registered
924 Posts
One of the 6 colors of silver birch.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Sliver Birch or Marroon! Maroon looks sweet clean and dirty...JMO I had a white one...its a good color and looks really sharp CLEAN!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Indigo Blue, of course...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Silver Birch was by far my favorite color that was until I saw the Greystone Metallic. After that I nver looked to buy Silver Birch again. I still think its a great color but to me Greystone blows it away.

Of your color choices though it would be Silver Birch, Black being a close second depending where it was I lived. If it has bad winters and spring where there is alot of pollen I would steer clear of the Black. Awesome color if you can keep it clean, waxed, scratch and dent free. Then would come white then dark blue.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jack Bauer;1578648; said:
Silver Birch was by far my favorite color that was until I saw the Greystone Metallic. After that I nver looked to buy Silver Birch again. I still think its a great color but to me Greystone blows it away.

Of your color choices though it would be Silver Birch, Black being a close second depending where it was I lived. If it has bad winters and spring where there is alot of pollen I would steer clear of the Black. Awesome color if you can keep it clean, waxed, scratch and dent free. Then would come white then dark blue.
I'm not sure if I ever saw greystone metalic...does someone have a picture of that color?? :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually I just noticed that redneckbuckeye has a greystone metalic truck...It sure does look nice..

1 - 20 of 96 Posts