Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blazer wasnt involved a whole lot here... But was used a little bit. (of course, i did pull a tractor trailer out of a snowbank with it on friday :D )

Our local snowmobile club's groomer broke down about 1/2 mile off the road yestarday... I had the fun task of recovering it!

Rather than repeat the whole story and posting pics here, check it out at this link...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=93501

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
damn, he must have been stuck pretty good for that duece to be dragged while winching.
btw, how much did that duece cost you? looks nice.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The right side, where the track was off, had all the bogies broken through the ice, so I had to pull him up over the edge. I also suspect that thing weighs in the 8k+ range (guessing)

I have roughly 3k in it so far.... and you should see it with all the snow off.... got some good cancer (gonna remedy that this spring.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
3k, not bad at all. i'd love to have one, but i couldnt justify buying it, dont have a use for it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean I am supposed to have a use? and justify it?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
mangus580;1558433; said:
:D well, its your heavy duty rescue vehicle :D .

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
):h

Awesome pics! Looks like you had fun with that little project... :D I wish I had a truck like that. I'll bet it goes anywhere. Of course, if you were ever to get it stuck...

Glad to see your still about... I was beginning to think you had disappeared from the forum... ):h

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
High Sierra 2500;1559472; said:
):h

Awesome pics! Looks like you had fun with that little project... :D I wish I had a truck like that. I'll bet it goes anywhere. Of course, if you were ever to get it stuck...

Glad to see your still about... I was beginning to think you had disappeared from the forum... ):h

It will get stuck... been there, done that... :banghead: have the video to prove it!!!

and yeah, I am still here.... but you know how it is, unless somethings broke...

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
mangus580;1559854; said:
It will get stuck... been there, done that... :banghead: have the video to prove it!!!
Wow... That had to be interesting. What did you use to pull it out?

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
No luck... Computer is going down... Not surprising since it is like six years old. Might get a new one sometimes this week (which would be nice because I haven't been able to watch videos in years)...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats what I have mine for....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts