Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running propane and a stock Allison. Which power adder would be most suitable that would protect my trans and do the right things with lp in the mix?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I would say either a Juice or a VA box? I personally like the VA box, but the Juice has less timing.

Now there's something you don't see every day. I nominate Quad for the "Objective Vendor of the Year" award.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HOOT IVE RAN LPG WITH MY JUICE AND HAD PRETTY GOOD RESULTS WITH IT. IT RUNS REALLY STRONG UNTILL IT GETS INTO 5TH THEN THE JUICE GOES TO CUTTING BACK THE FUEL QUITE A BIT TO COMPENSATE FOR THE POWER THAT THE LPG IS ADDING.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hey Michigan Joe

I know its off topic but your avatar is freakin hularious, i'm still chucklin. Good job. Later Jeremy

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the power cutback if it's saving the trans. The lp really kicks in fifth. Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Any box on top of Pane will limp,zing your tranny in time ..... My vote goes to Regular Juice for it's out of the hole characteristics .....Something missed with Pane and the Powershot setup with boost activation and turbo lag ...

Hoot get a Transgo at absolute minimum first ..... Then when you blow thru the converter, Get a Suncoast triple lock .... Then when you blow thru C3 C2,well get the entire Suncoast implant !!!!! Reverse psychology ....

Took mine out fur a ride after sitting "three days" ,man does it shift quick and clean ,compared to before ..... Weird how you get use to things so quickly ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
so mac what you saying is if i got juice and go with the pane im gonna join you in nogosville, till i go suncaost. Cant let hoot and his little 4 wheeler be top dog, gotta get the fat a$$ (no not me the other fat a$$) in the lead for power. oh and you got a pm

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotta talk to Mikey

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
yuo be heading straight to limpsville, unles you got the cash to dump into a suncoast, mikeys got a 10k lift in there and im sure we could swap out the alli.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts