Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellows all of you with an atttitude, tell me what are your 0-60 times nad your 1/4 mile times. and what stack are you guys running. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I ran 0-60 in 5.8sec in 2wd and see sig for 1/4.

Oh yeah, this is with J/A alone in level 4, no stack.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I've run 13.83 on juice attitude level four.. No stack.. I've now tried level 5 and had no quicker of a time..

·
Registered
454 Posts
I dont know how you guys get these numbers. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Now I know my truck is fast, but when i do 0-60 times I get consistent 7.1 sec in level 5(125) This is with no powerbrake, just mashing the gas. I bet with some practice I could get the low 6's with powerbraking but I dont want to blow my tranny up.... yet. Is something wrong or what. Edited by: duramax hd

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
duramax hd, try powerbraking, your0-60's will drop.

Morse, that is impressive! You must have a special truck cause I know mine won't get close to that. What was you speed? 2wd? 4wd?

·
Registered
611 Posts
0-60 6.2 sec ,level 5

·
Registered
915 Posts
1bad01, my trap speed this past weekend was mostly in the 95 mph range.. I ran juice level 4 alone this past weekend and my fastest full pass was 13.93.. My slowest was 14.00.. I was bracket racing, so a couple times I had to let out at the end..

·
Registered
915 Posts
My final pass of the evening was a 14.15 @ 98.. I have no idea why my mph jumped up.. I had some wheelspin coming off the line, that's all I can figure out.. I let out and coasted across at the very end of the track..

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
My best (before the front bumper, headache rack, and 265's) was:

Run #5
Attitude Level (Reg)= 5
Track = 14.94 s @ 90.94 mph
Attitude = 14.9 s @ 94 mph

The attitude is more accurate than some think. The higher trap speed is take from the instant of the end of the run, not the average of the last X feet.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just installed Hot Juice yesterday and the tranny is still learning and I'm defueling all shifts. In level 4 -- 0-60 in 6.6. That's not bad for the first day. I think it can do better cause the tranny is still not right. That was just mashing from a dead stop, no powerbrake launching yet. Didn't have enough room for a 1/4 time yet. Level 5 is yet to come.

Hey - Some trucks are just plain quicker than others and then there are those who "think" their trucks are quicker. But, the Attitude doesn't lie.

Those with tranny kits will rule.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts