Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heating season is here .... Normaly that and winter blend the prices spike ... So far not yet in my area ,still paying $1.49 for premium ...

I guess I'll see how long it last ....

Mac

·
Registered
68 Posts
Didn't we just see this in another thread about 2 weeks ago? I guess this is an update since Mackin is referencing heating season.

Here in Colorado Springs, Colorado I'm still paying $1.55 at the station I purchase. Price hasn't changed in past two months. Have seen it as low as $1.46 at the local grocery store if you have their card.

·
Registered
168 Posts
$1.59 central OH

·
Registered
540 Posts
Here in Charleston, S.C. we run anywhere from 1.35 to 1.50 with 5 miles.

Buncha crooks at the 1.50 price!!

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I live in PA but fill in NJ. Hasen't been out of the $1.30's for a long while.

$1.36 now

·
Registered
994 Posts
Try $1.71 here in Sunny So. Cal.

A fairly wide price range from $1.61 to $1.89 depending on station. I paid the $1.71 at Chevron yesterday.

·
Registered
149 Posts
$1.39/Lower Alabama

·
Registered
612 Posts
$1.419 in Raleigh, NC area

Jim

·
Registered
490 Posts
Where I usually fill up $1.529. Highest in my area is $1.709. Most stations are $1.55-$1.60. East of Cleveland along I90.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HERE ITS $.95 IF YOU DARE TO RUN IT

ITS HARD TO BELIVE I BOUGHT A TRANSPORT LOAD 3 YEARS AGO FOR .49Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
958 Posts
After converting to gallons and cdn to US dollars, $2.03/gallon! And that's the cheapest I've seen it in a long time, too.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have seen $1.49 to $1.54 here is Anchorage, Alaska. Soon the gas mileage will start going down when they start adding their additives to the fuel to prevent it from freezing... Then the prices will start rising again. I normally get around 19 mpg but in the winter I get around 13 mpg. I figure it is either the additives or the 10 minute warm up time it takes each morning before I get in it.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
anywhere from 1.42 to 1.59.... It seems the stations that sell less are cheaper....... the big rig stores are always more expensive.... Is that how it is in the rest of the world?

Seems backwards

·
Registered
369 Posts
Rip off western NY.......... $1.65.....

·
Registered
939 Posts
I've seen it between $1.41 and $1.43 for premium between two Shell stations here in Aurora.
I'll take it!!

Bob

·
Registered
812 Posts
It is $1.28 at the Flying J near my house this morning, has been from $1.22 to $1.43 over the last month.

Happy 228th Birthday Marines!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Drove through New York State this weekend. It went from 1.59 Near Watertown to 1.61 through the toll highway going East across the state and then up at $2 in NYC.

Here in Ontario CDN I pay 1.66/US gallon.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Last week it was $1.49 for Artic Diesel same as straight #2. That wasn't the case last year. East side of St. Paul, MN metro.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts