Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 GMC 2500HB CC on order and I want to get some stereo stuff before it get's here. I got the stock CD/Stereo (not the Bose because of the bench) and I want to know what the stock speaker sizes are, front and back? I would love to put 6 1/2" with 1" tweeters but I want it to look factory so if they won't fit in the grille then I am going to go another route.

Thanks for any help.

James

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Crutchfield says:

Speaker Selector 1. Find the row for the speaker location you want to shop for.
2. Select a speaker size. Regular Speakers LOCATION WHAT FITS Front Door 6-3/4" 20 models Best Pick
6-1/2" 32 models
5-1/4" 28 models

All speakers that fit this location
Rear Door 6-3/4" 16 models Best Pick
6-1/2" 15 models
5-1/4" 13 models

All speakers that fit this location
Component Speakers LOCATION WHAT FITS We're sorry, none of the Component Speakers we offer fit your vehicle. Click here to shop our entire car speaker offerings

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have a 06 GMC 2500HB CC on order and I want to get some stereo stuff before it get's here. I got the stock CD/Stereo (not the Bose because of the bench) and I want to know what the stock speaker sizes are, front and back? I would love to put 6 1/2" with 1" tweeters but I want it to look factory so if they won't fit in the grille then I am going to go another route.

Thanks for any help.

James
You can do a 6 1/2" with a 1" tweeter all in the front door, but I recommend putting the tweeter in the pillar rather than the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts