Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Yo Yo Yo... well Mac here it is... you can post pictures, url's, zip files.. also you can PM eachother... no politics here sir!

now i just need to add a nicktane filter forum...hehehehe

·
Registered
479 Posts

Pretty sweet = now we just need to fill this place with info!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Yes!! Please get the word out. FREE forum! No B.S. Lots of features! Fast Posts!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Cool new site!

i just have not been able to bring myself to PAY for "the diesel page" seeing how often it crashes, hopefully many of those guys will end up here as there are a ton of smart guys out there on these Dmax trucks!Edited by: gsxr1216

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
gsxr1216,

I promise this site will always be FREE and stable. It may have a growing pain or two, but I promise i will do my best to make it a fun and easy experience for all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
First newbie post. Does this make me a Charter virgin?

My compliments on the good looking interface........

·
Registered
212 Posts
Newbee here, thanks nick for informing me of your new site. Looks good and will be here often. Just overlook all misspelled words.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just joined. Heard about the site through the grape vine.

Hopefully I will participate more on this site then on dieselpage. Seem to do more lurking than posting.

Anyway, great site!!

Bob

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Please do post! no one here has any reason not to. you won't get flamed because of politics.. this isn't the Third Reich after all!

·
Registered
96 Posts
What's up everybody !!! Nice site set up here. I too have an issue about charging members for forum useage when you take into consideration that they have paying advertisers and without the members, they have nothing to offer. I'm not even going to get into the rampant censorship and selective banning of members who don't see things "their" way. With Mackin as a moderator here, well let's just say I doubt much will be censored.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hello Mack/Diesel Power/ and Co. .... looking forward to using this forum ... Jim

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stretch said:
What's up everybody !!! Nice site set up here. I too have an issue about charging members for forum useage when you take into consideration that they have paying advertisers and without the members, they have nothing to offer. I'm not even going to get into the rampant censorship and selective banning of members who don't see things "their" way. With Mackin as a moderator here, well let's just say I doubt much will be censored.
Thanks

First order of business,I'm sorry but I'll have to remove that avatar ....

I can't get pass it,it puts me in a trance,ouch .....

Welcomme aboard ....

Mac

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
The censorship at the other site was infuriating!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi All. I read TDP for over a year, but since I don't have a Dmax yet I never joined. Here lately it seemed to be lacking compared how it used to be. This will be cool to be an early member over here, especially if all you DP vets (mackin, hoot....) are swinging by here.

One question? I saw a post over at TDP that they were switching to a new server. Is that going to convince any of you guys to go back???

·
Registered
307 Posts
I do believe that once folks get a taste of freedom of speech, and free membership, plus, instant access and posting, the flow will be ONE WAY coming and staying at the Diesel Place!

I got to know Diesel Power a little when I went up and he installed my Nicktane bracket and CAT filter. Nick is a true Duramax ebthusiast. 1st class from a-to-z.

His mission is supporting Duramx diesel enthisiast - not gouging every last cent that he can from Duramax enthusiasts and vendors.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey there bowtiebob - I went to the U of I - partied a bit over there. WSU was a bit more extreme when it came to parties.

Mr X - is the Nicktane bracket setup different on a CC Long Box than your Short Box?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts