Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got some pics of my new seat covers from wet okole. ive been so far pretty happy with them. i went with the charcoal as the whole color with black full piping and a black bowtie emblem in the front seats. got covers front and rear with sewed on back pockets for around $700 after shipping and everything. kinda steep but in my old z71 i had torn the leather from sliding in and out and didnt want to see this happen again.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
443 Posts
looks good, those were the best things I ever bout for my z71

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Looks really good!
I've been debating getting them because of the $$, but it really isn't that much to save your interior and they can be washed when the time comes.

How easy were they to install?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ordered them straight from wet okole. they arent too bad to install, the hardest part is the front seats for the bottoms, getting the straps across is kinda tight. i think they will pay for themselves in the long run.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Not bad, hows the smell?:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those are some cool seat covers!! I have a realtree camo set in my truck and I love them worth every penny, nickel, dime, and quarter!! ha

·
Registered
550 Posts
looks great. they look like they fit really well. I almost got a set for my s10, but went the cheap route to save money. you do get what you pay for in this area.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Z71offroader;1591542; said:
well i finally got some pics of my new seat covers from wet okole. ive been so far pretty happy with them. i went with the charcoal as the whole color with black full piping and a black bowtie emblem in the front seats. got covers front and rear with sewed on back pockets for around $700 after shipping and everything. kinda steep but in my old z71 i had torn the leather from sliding in and out and didnt want to see this happen again.

I just got a set last month...haven't had time to put them on yet. I did notice they are a bit difficult getting the straps run/situated on the front seats. Did you remove the front seats to install...or did you thread the straps through with the seats installed?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya getting the straps through the front seats is a pain. i didnt remove them i just fished them through and tightened them up.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Those look bad a$$. Wish I could afford those. Deffinately look like they are well worth the money though.

·
Registered
902 Posts
how much$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts