Diesel Place banner

Westers Tune

998 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ramwheel 
#1 ·
I am thinking of having my 8.1L tuned by westers. He said that if I decide to trade in the future "d-max" that he will tune the d-max for nothin. Is anyone running a tune from westers in their d-max??? and how do you like it?? I would tune it for pulling a 10000 lb trailer.

#3 ·
I have run many Wester's tunes in both gassers and many diesels. Pretty good power on most tunes, maybe a bit of timing rattle on the diesel tunes. Gas tunes are very strong!!

#4 ·
I am running the new westers econmoy tune and it is much much quieter than the original tune. Just installed second week of Feb and need to take a trip to check the mileage. Heading to New York next week so that will be the test. City mileage last tank was 15.51 mpg. Lyndon is great to work with!

#5 ·
Did everthing they said got 23mpg on a 1000 mile trip mostly freeway little city, that was a average for trip cruise set at 68-69 tack just under 2000. Power improved don't know how much but sure alot faster, also speedo set for larger tires. I think it was worth every penny spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.