Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hearing allot of good things from www.MyChevyTruck.com about the Westers Garage PCM. http://westers_garage.eidnet.org/

Sounds like everyone over there just loves it. I havn't really heard about it on this site. Mainly on this site I hear about the Edge. Juice, Predator,Quadzila. My 2004 DD HD 2500 4x4 is my work and play truck. I don't want to sacrifice gas milage, engine/tranny longevity, or my warranty. I do want a little more HP and pep. I put on 285/70/17 and lost some umph...I want it back!!! I also want to get the speedo right.

Does anyone run the Westers in there Duramax?

Thanks for the help!

Jerz

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Right ...

Steve Cole North of the Border distributer for TTS rebadge ??

Mac

·
Registered
281 Posts
True, there is a lot of hype about the Wester's on MCT. But all of its about the gas engine version and thats what he specializes in.

He does make a Duramax PCM but I think the price is about $1100.

If I had a gas engine I most certainly buy his PCM for it. From what I have read this guy knows his stuff about gas engine PCMs and his warranty and trade-in policy second to none.

But for the Duramax I would spend my money with a company that specializes in diesel performance.

Jesse

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've got the Westers in my truck, but I have the 6 liter gas engine. If his diesel programming is anything like his gas programming you'd be very happy.

But you really have nothing to lose because he has a 30 day money back guarantee. You don't like his programming you send it back. So it might be worth a try.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yep, I agree 100%....

Give Lyndon a call at Westers and I am sure he can answer all of your questions. Can't go wrong with the guarantee he offers....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts