Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I'm still waiting on the wife. She says the other nurse has already locked a date in late june for her vac, just have to find out when.

$75 for a 30% discount doesn't sound bad to me !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I just got your message you were not coming! That sucks! Hopefully you can sneak a way in! Keep in touch guys! I've been so busy i havent had time to get on the boards , So if anyone has questions Chris knows how to get intouch with me!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Chris, How's the tranny doin! Give me a call sometime!

·
11,313 Posts
doin' great, I've been hella busy. I'll give you a shout soon.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
doin' great, I've been hella busy. I'll give you a shout soon.

I know what you mean!!

Anyone Else looking at coming? I hate to keep asking but we build the event on guesstimating, I dont want to order 200 Plates of food and need 500!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am planning on showing up. I was up there last year when you had it but just walked through. The line for the dyno was pretty long. lol There were some nice dodges there. I didn't get to stay long. Might try to get on the dyno this year and see what a stock will do.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sounds Great! I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze you in on the dyno!
Did you enjoy the event last year? Was there anything you thought we should do to make it more enjoyable?

I'll have flyers ready this week (I've been saying that for 2 weeks but there finally done) If anyones interested in getting some flyers for there area let me know!

Thanks
Lucas
828-266-9077

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
11,313 Posts
Sweet banner Lucas

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks Chris!!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
dyno

lucas, I made arrangements to be there! I'll bring efi and hopefully someone will want to make some real power lol!!! plus trans locks for dyno pulls! let me know if i need to bring any thing else. i'll bring work clothes if you need help too. no sweat. thanks bud.

later,
Ryan Hamilton
(president CPR gearheads inc.)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Awesome Ryan!!!

Glad your coming!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey Ed,
didnt you say that you knew someone with a sled?
I'm working on that for next year!

That black truck just ran 8.3 ....I was impressed!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Lucas, I do have an idea for your event. It will take some lead-time though. These guy's do a good job with promoting and managing the event. The biggest hurdle is the location for the pull track. If you have that figured-out, the rest is pretty-easy. Call me and we'll get something going.

8.3 for a dually ain't too bad!!;) (we need to get him on the sled track!!)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I've got the location in the works, I've actully got 3 places that will confirm, I just need to talk with you and the others on the logistics for eaither Sept. or next June! Give me a call when you get a chance in the next few days!

PS. On that black truck, I'm going to take some weight (about 2,300lbs In tool box, bull bar and junk) and lower the torsion bars, and put tie rod sleeves and some other suspension work and see if i can dial it in a little better. I think we're looking to rods at this point...he's spending more than i can keep up with!

·
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Is anyone interested in getting some flyers to put out?

I'll pay shipping!

It's also looking like next year, or in the fall we'll have some pull's setup up this way!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
PS , We'll have nitrous refils at the June 21'st event at great prices!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Bump! It's june and this thing is looking to be VERY big!

As I said, Last year we have 50+ truck run on the dyno and over 300 guest! Make sure you stop by!

Thanks
Lucas

21 - 40 of 41 Posts