22,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

Attachments

Reactions: airwaysoffice

·
Premium Member
18,344 Posts
Where's the orange flagging? That looks longer than 3' from the taillamps.

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Fake. The axle on the trailer would be touching the ground it would be bent so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
From the way it looks, I'm thinking maybe no engine or trans in the van.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Could be fake or striped down..

either way, still not sure what the issue is?:D:D

The guy gets an A+ for thinking outside the box:thumb::eek::facepalm:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Nah - I'd give him an F. He's an idiot.

He's overloaded and overbalanced. Exactly the kind of set-up that starts moving around while doing 60 on the interstate. It all goes downhill from there and somebody in the lane next to him gets killed. At best, that's a 3,000# axle. Even without an engine the van and trailer weight will be beyond that. Should have just rented a tow dolly.

Reactions: oldschoolbowtie

·
Banned
10,140 Posts
I don't see a dam thing wrong with it, well except maybe tongue weight, axle rating, trailer rating, tire capacity, lack of trailer brakes, lack of tie downs and maybe towing capacity of the truck. Otherwise looks like a great tow, I would be happy to be behind him on the highway

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Be lucky to maintain control at 45.

Reactions: OkDually

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
But that looks like an ecoboost f150 and those can tow what 15,000? They never say anything about even needing a trailer.

He has the cool Cragar like wheels so that has to count for something.

The right way to do that would be on a snowmobile trailer. Everyone knows 8" wheels have a much higher capacity than 16's.

·
Registered
940 Posts
But that looks like an ecoboost f150 and those can tow what 15,000? They never say anything about even needing a trailer.

He has the cool Cragar like wheels so that has to count for something.

The right way to do that would be on a snowmobile trailer. Everyone knows 8" wheels have a much higher capacity than 16's.
:thumb::cool2::cool2::agreed: my buddy just bought ECOTURD and has informed me about the magical powers and the 15K tow capacity and its supremacy over the Diesel :eek::eek:

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Well at least he has tow lights on the roof of the van:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.